over coffee with my mom this morning: “sometimes we hesitate to invite people into our life because we feel like our space isn’t good enough yet. things are a little messy, or our place settings don’t match, or our situation isn’t quite what we want it to be. don’t let that stop you. invite people in anyway.”
Charts from OKCupid, showing how straight women and men rate each other based on ages. For women, the men they find most attractive are roughly their own age. For men, the women they find most attractive are roughly the same age - 20 to 23 - regardless of the age of the man. (538)
Good fucking Christ.
Holy fucking fuck I love Scotland :O :O <3 <3. #cheap #books #new #UK #editions #HarryPotter #HP #tesco
Cheshire Cat by Joe Wierenga
shit now THAT is a cool interpretation
Fantastic work, but ALL KINDS OF NOPEVILLE. THIS WILL HAUNT ME TONIGHT.
imagine if you were high
Was tagged by Nika ^^:
Insert your answers to the questions below, tag at least 10 people
- Name: Taja
- Nickname: don’t really have one tbh. Although people in Scotland tend to call me Tadža, because the way they pronounce J is like ‘dž’ and not ‘y’ or ‘i’ like it actually is x)
- Birthday: March 26th
- Gender: female
- Sexuality: i don’t fucking know
- Height: 163cm :(
- Time zone: GMT currently, (UTC)
- What time and date is it there: september 16th, 19.46
- Average hours of sleep I get each night: 6
- OTP: Holy hell i have way too many :\ Charles\Erik, Draco\Harry, Tony\Ziva … Idk anymore :\
- The last thing I googled was: ‘dead like me watchseries’ ahaha
- First word that comes to mind: strong
- What I last said to a family member: goodbye - over skype
- One place that makes me happy and why: Trnovo because it’s my home and it’s beautiful :)
- How many blankets I sleep under: Two. UK is fucking freezing.
- Favourite beverage: Tea :)
- The last movie I watched in the cinema: The premiere of Lucy :)
- Three things I can’t live without: books, piano, my warm blanket
- A piece of advice for all my followers: If you feel a cold coming on, make lemonade (lemon, honey, water) a couple of times and drink it; and it might help stop the cold in it’s tracks. Works like a charm for me 80% of the time.
- You have to listen to this song: some piano piece by Joe Hisaishi perhaps :) Asian Dream song, or One Summer’s Day. Also ‘Dear Boy’ by Avicii, I like that one lately ^^
- My blog(s): bellotaccuino is my book blog here on tumblr :)
i tag: everyone. because i am a lazy fuck. so feel free to do this if you read it :)
"It wasn’t until
I was out of my mind
that I noticed
the angry people spoke
with their hands,
the happy people spoke
with their eyes,
and the sad people
"I’m not used to being loved. I wouldn’t know what to do."
I’m not going to prevent myself from evolving intellectually out of fear that someone might point out that I used to think differently. Well, of course I did, I’ve just come across evidence potent enough to transform my world view in the meantime. I’m not going to stagnate ideologically just for the sake of consistency.